which widgets to use for scrolling option boxes

Forums Forums Using CogTool which widgets to use for scrolling option boxes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    CogTool User
    Participant

Bonnie – I see that you have a widget called create list box item, which to me, the icon looks like a scrolling option box.

How do you specify how many options the user has to look through? For example, you are looking through multiple choices for each of the 50 states. How can you specify how long it takes the experienced user to scroll through and find the option they want (especially as some can be in the top of the list, middle, or end)? How can you add in the functionality that the user may know to type the first letter of the state and be brought to that list of states, therefore dramatically dropping scroll time?

I am curious to how to put that functionality in the models, so that i can accurately determine a time frame for inputing fields. An average time would suffice, but I dont know how to account for scrolling time at all. Or is that scrolling time already included in the widget?

bavase9202
    Participant

Work smart and comfortable without worrying about labor costs
    Since the head office takes over the entire process of new car sales, any dealer can sell ‘anyone’,
    even for office workers, housewives, and retired people who are looking for a side job
    without the need for difficult training courses and hiring employees .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.